Friday, June 26, 2009

Green Arches Anyone?



The FaceShop's Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

here is a picture of me using FaceShop's Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in brown

I over plucked my eyebrows in high school because everyone had barely there brows in the inner city public school I went to during my freshman year. It was peer pressure! and some parts of my eyebrows the hairs never grew back the same way, therefore I had to compromise and fill them in with an eyebrow pencil. I wanted a pencil, powder, wax that could last the whole day with me and not come off mid day. I have tried all kinds of products from the waterproof to the long lasting or so these products claim. It wasn't until I walked in a not yet known store of Korean beauty products 2 years ago called The Faceshop that I found the perfect eyebrow pencil for me the automatic eyebrow pencil, it comes in dark brown, brown, taupe and black. It's double ended. One end has the liner which you can just twist up and the other end has the eyebrow spooley or brush for blending. It's powder and wax liner rolled into one therefore creating long lasting and sweat proof eyebrows. It is also environmentally friendly! when the product runs out you can buy a refill. Available at The Faceshop branches nationwide. Retail price P225 refill P95

No comments:

Post a Comment