Thursday, July 2, 2009

Powder to Liner?

Model Co. Magic WaterI always like to experiment with different looks on clients and on myself. I also like to use my eye shadows as eyeliner for various effects. I have used my dry eye shadows as eyeliner by adding water but I never got that stay on or waterproof factor. I was ecstatic when I found this product that transforms ANY eyeshadow into a water resistant, super blendable eye liner. It's called Magic Water Powder to Liner by Model Co. the popular Australian makeup brand. You can't miss it because all of their packaging is in pink! This product comes with a ceramic mixing palette and eyeliner brush all in a chic pink palette. Available at Beauty Bar

2 comments:

  1. Hiya mitch! I haven't had a chance to view your blog yet, but i'd love to see more of it whenever I get a chance, now that i know it's here...

    Have you tried PAULA DORF's transformer? Hmmm, it was available at Rustans Essenses, when I was still around, and it transforms powder to liner and makes any powders or gels water resistant. It doesn't come in a pretty pink palette/case though!....Wish I were there to check out all the latest Beauty stuff in the stores. hffffff

    XO
    Mer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mer,

    It's so good to hear from you! Paula Dorf products have been phased out for some time in Rustan's. So, I haven't had a chance to try the make up line. Aw, I hope you enjoy reading my entries this blog is really something that I do for me I enjoy rambling about various things. I hope all is well you and your family.

    Cheers,

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete