Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi- Def Make Up


Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder

Who doesn't like HD or High Definition ( TV) these days? It seems more and more broadcasts are on HD. And why not? the resolution is more clearer, crisper and the color more life like but it has a down side, everything is magnified ( yes even those fine lines and pores). When I worked on a noontime show early this year I would always check the monitor and was never happy with the outcome of my subjects' foundation. I was on the lookout for a miracle product that would minimize pores, make skin porcelain smooth without the weight and cake-iness of dual powder foundation. The only solution is to airbrush but airbrush foundation can be very expensive. So, I wanted an alternative, no fuss product to set my concealer and foundation and at the same time give me the flawless look. I didn't know they made HD make up till I visited the Sephora site. I got this baby and tried it out. I like the way it doesn't go into fine lines and crevices on the skin therefore making it a flawless finish. It's invincible to HD cameras making it picture perfect all the time. There's a whole product line which I'll be itching to try. Visit www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment