Friday, June 12, 2009

MAC Just A Pinch Gel Blush

My fetish with stain/gel blushers started with The Body Shop's cheek stain, BeNefit's Benetint and ended up with Smashbox's O Glow. I know the Tarte gel blushes where a cult fave but I never did like them because it never stayed put on my face. So,I was just the happy makeup diva that I am when MAC released their "A Rose Romance Collection". The collection had a godsend product. It's called the Just A Pinch Gel Blush ( really,a pinch is all you need ) finally a GEL blush that actually looked good and stayed on my cheeks until I took it off. So, if you're looking for that natural flushed look that can last all day ? try it out at your nearest MAC makeup counters. But hurry, these babies are flying off the shelves, so grab yours NOW ! Retail Price P1,050

No comments:

Post a Comment