Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lash Blasts



When I buy mascara I always look for one that won't pull my lashes out when it's time to take them off. Of course it's most important that it stays on, volumizes, lengthens and doesn't smudge until I'm ready to take it off. Let me share a few favorites.



LashFusion's Pure Protein Lash Plump

lengthening? plumping? it's all that and more. It's also protein treatment for your lashes.The instant-dry formula with rich, dense, Carbon Black color glides on for weather, water, and smudge-resistant wear. No clumping, flaking, or smudging.



Maybelline's The Colossal Volum Express Mascara

I have always been a fan of the volum express mascaras of Maybelline but loved it when The Colossal came out because it's the ultimate lash plumper. It Creates 9X the volume, instantly.
Collagen Formula plump lashes one by one. Dramatic Volume with no clumps and is washable

Maybelline's Define A Lash

This zero clump mascara creates stunning length with clean definition.
Contact lens safe and hypoallergenic. My only problem with this is that the brush doesn't slip back in the tube smoothly you have to push it in with force. Washable and waterproof formulas available.




Fasio Hyper- Stay Mascara

Perfect for the always on-the go kinda girl. This no fuss mascara is shock free, smudge free and waterproof and it keeps your lashes curled until you take it off.


Shiseido Extra Lenght Mascara

This lenghtening mascara extends each lash individually. It has these fibers than act like extension lashes. It's waterproof and opthamologist -tested



Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Mascara

It lenghtens lashes perfectly and i love the washable formula I don't have to rub when I wash it off. So, my few precious lashes stay put.

Cover Girl's Lash Blast

This mascara can max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. It's my ultimate fave to use on myself it's gentle formula does not irritate my eyes. No clumping and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes. Comes in washable and waterproof formulas.



No comments:

Post a Comment