Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Take The Day Off

Olay's Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths



no more sticky make up removers for me

As much as I like putting on make up, I also like the convenience of taking it off effortlessly. Meaning, we all know the cardinal rule that YOU SHOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH ANY MAKE UP ON. But then there are days when I just can't go through my regular skincare regimen before I sleep because of sheer exhaustion or just plain laziness. Thank God for facial cleansing cloths! It takes deep seated dirt, oil and makeup right off, no need to rinse. It's a facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer all in one. I also like using it during the day especially in a tropical country where heat and humidity can leave your skin oily and dirty. Great for traveling too, no need to bring bottles and tubes. With one swipe gone are the impurities of the day. There are a lot of brands out there to choose from. Happy cleansing!


No comments:

Post a Comment