Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flawless





Get radiant and flawless skin in an instant



as used on Ms. Fitrum 2008 contestants

A flawless look starts with beautiful skin. Then again for the lot of us who weren't born with flawless skin or can't afford "celebrity" clear and smooth skin there is an answer : Fanny Serrano's 2 way cake foundation. It glides on like second skin. I have been using this product for almost a year on clients and I just can't stop raving about it. I get the same questions and statements: "What product is this"? "It smells so good","The coverage is flawless", "Where can I buy"?. I was using MAC studio fix powder foundation before I discovered this product. The color range in MAC has always felt like it catered mostly to Caucasians and dark skinned people. The Fanny Serrano color range is perfect for Asian skin. Colors are especially formulated for Filipino skin. It doesn't cake or feel heavy on the skin. It's infused with vitamin E and has UV protection. If you want an inexpensive way to sport beautiful skin yet get the same result as MAC Studio Fix Foundation ( in my opinion an even better result) check it out. Available at all Watson's for P499.



variety of colors to choose from




No comments:

Post a Comment