Friday, November 6, 2009

Clear Out!

I'm back!! with some great products to rave about. We all know that the key to flawless makeup is clear skin. A smooth base for foundation application makes it look more natural because there isn't anything to cover up, but then again clear skin only exists in a perfect world. Everyone gets pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, so the key is prevention. I've been using L'Oreal Pure Zone Deep Clarifying Facial Wash ,Deep Purifying Toner and Clearasil Tinted Acne Treatment Cream for over a month now and I'm happy with the results. I have oily/combination skin and I suffer from chin breakouts the most (ugh!) it got to a point that I was already seeing a dermatologist (we know how pricey that can be). I am happy to say I haven't seen my dermatologist in a month because my breakouts are no more! thanks to my new found skin care regiment.

**If you over use acne and oily skin care products result is over dried skin, so it's better to always use such products in moderation. If you find that your skin is drying out, instead of everyday use, use it every other day.




Step 1: I use it with a buff puff or facial brush for deeper cleaning. It leaves a cool clean feeling after every wash.



Step 2 : Moisten a cotton pad and wipe upwards and see the makeup and dirt that washing left behind.



Step 2 1/2 : my night/day time treatment for prevention of breakouts. 10% benzoyl peroxide is the best for treating moderate breakouts. I love it because it's tinted, so it's discreet.
step 3: I love how this moisturizer feels so light it's just like water. Once I put it on, my skin absorbs it very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment