Thursday, May 21, 2009

Air Brush Makeup

Airbrushing is a revolutionary way of applying flawless make up. The foundation is sprayed on to the face in a fine mist using an air gun. There are two kinds of foundation: silicone based or S/B and water based or aqua foundation. I just love the way it stays on the whole day. I favor the water based foundation more because it can withstand humidity and extreme heat here in the Philippines. Silicone based looks great on the runway and print since it stays light on top of the the skin and does not wedge into fine lines and crevices, therefore making it look more flawless. Take your pick. I use both types for various jobs. I would recommend airbrush make up if you are about to be a bride. It stays on the whole day so you are worry free from touch ups through out your special day ( it lasts through all the photo ops too). For more info visit http://shop.temptu.com/c-2-cosmetics.aspx
As sample of my work using airbrush.

This is my set. A loving gift from my sister. I call it my magic wand.


Water Based Foundation Silicone Based Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment