Thursday, May 28, 2009

Promod Spring-Summer 2009 Fashion Show

I was both dazed and excited to have been chosen as the makeup artist for the fashion show of French clothing brand Promod. They launched their Spring- Summer 2009 collection with a hip and trendy fashion show, which was held last night at the Greenbelt 5 Fashion Walk. I had my team with me and we had a great time. Thanks to Chelle my co-makeup artist, Janet and Rae the hairstyling wonders, Char the star for recommending me for the Promod photoshoot that led to the fashion show ( mwah!!) , Grace for the behind the scene pictures and Matt Tagle for the runway photos. The collection was awesome. I ran to the nearest Promod today and used my GCs ( Thanks Pam Sison and Vogue Concepts). Check out their stores in TriNoma, MegaMall, Mall Of Asia and Ayala Center in Cebu

The Greenbelt 5 Fashion Walk









No comments:

Post a Comment