Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday 2009 Beauty Collections



I am a sucker for makeup brush sets and palettes. I get all excited when they go on display and then I obsess about it until I can afford it. This year MAC, Smashbox and Laura Mercier have out done themselves even though a lot of cosmetic brands are sacrificing quality and luxury. I am impressed with how beautiful the collections are. I listed my top favorites of their Holiday 2009 collections.
Smash Box Wish Holiday 2009 Collection


Wish For the Perfect Pout ( lip gloss set)


Smashbox Eye Wish Palette and Wish For The Perfect Tools Set




Laura Mercier Club Couture 2009 Collection


Laura Mercier Lip Glace Set
Touch Up Brush Set
Baked eye Color Palette


Mini Brush set


Laura Mercier Colour Wardrobe

MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief 2009 Holiday Collection






Morning, Noon, & Knight Everything Eye Brush



Wave of a Wand Sweep and Define Brush Set



Do-the-Trick Buff and Line Brush Set

(chrome plated handles...eyelove!!)
in the Philippines
** Smashbox is available at all Beauty Bar Branches
*** MAC and Laura Mercier are available in Rustan's Department Stores












No comments:

Post a Comment