Monday, February 2, 2009

Mulatta


This is Terri Bivins. She's half Filipina, 1/4 latina, 1/4 African American. I met Terri when she joined the Ms. Fitrum 2008 contest on the hit noontime show Wowowee. I love her color. I used Fanny Serrano's 2 way foundation in Rajah. Accentuated her brows with dark brown eyebrow powder and coated her eyebrows with MAC brow set in Beguille. Lined her eyes with dark brown gel eyeliner and double coated her lashes with my ultimate fave mascara Cover Girl's Lash Blast in darkest brown. Then used a white / silver eyeshadow on the inner corner of her eyes to make her beautiful eyes "pop" out. Dusted a bronzing powder on her beautiful cheekbones and used Nars lip gloss in temptation for her lips. I had fun working with her during her stint in the pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment