Friday, January 1, 2010

Win A Minis Set of Kerastase Products from HairInManila.Com

 I absolutely love Kerastase hair products they make my hair shiny and soft like silk. So, when I saw Ms. Myrza Sison's post about it on Facebook ansd saw the mechanics. I just had to join the contest ergo this blogpost.  My favorite Kerastase product is the Oleo Slim it makes my curly frizzy hair so tamed and sleek. Check it out and join. Goodluck girlies :-)

My Favorite Kerastase hair treatment


This is what is up for grabs...I'm wanting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello HairinManila reader!

    We’re giving away another Kerastase Minis Set (the one you joined for last January!) PLUS L’Oreal Professionnel and Pureology hair care products this month to encourage everyone to participate in the 2010 National Elections!

    Just go to http://hairinmanila.com for the contest mechanics! Hope you’ll join again!

    -- Y2 Villanueva
    Hairinmanila.com Administrator

    ReplyDelete